View Single Post
Old 01-12-2005   #11
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

yah babin is staying.. and rightfully so. He may not have been flashy but he looked very good for a rookie. Im betting hes gonna be alot better next season.

I think its going to be Wong/Peek on the weak side again.. They will split carries with peek getting about half. I dont see either of them getting benched.

As for cheatwood.. unless he comes in and really impresses.. I see him being a situational pass rusher... sorta like peek was at the beggining of this season. Depending on how far Babin comes along.. we may be seeing Peek and Cheatwood on the outside during pass rush situations.

other than that.. I dont see much change.. Maybe Polk instead of Foreman at middle LB.

There will probably be some changes on the Dline but I doubt they will happen in free agency, im betting we are gonna have a couple rookies getting playing time though.

Glenn will start for another year, maybe as our 2nd CB though, with Dunta being 1st. I soon expect to see Faggins get his job though, with a rookie CB learning the ropes as our nickle guy.

Coleman at FS is also a lock.. and Earl is our man at SS. SO.. yah.. I really dont see a whole lot changing next season, except our line. Robaire is the only guy who is a lock on our Dline.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote