Thread: Ebay PSL's
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007   #26
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Section: Bullpen 116
Rep Power: 3716 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ebay PSL's

[QUOTE=texanfan2002114;740864]Those people will have that right but if they don't purchase the PSL's then they lose the seats.

So they have the RIGHT to buy the tickets if they buy the PSL....... if they don't they can't buy the tickets..... and if a PSL owner does not buy his tickets, he loses his PSL.

So the point I am saying is that if you have season tickets right now in a non-psl seat....... those seats are YOURS until you choose NOT to have them, MUCH like a PSL.

As far as Bob not wanting to piss of that many people, non psl seats make up a small part of the stadium and if Bob is selling out the stadium and is getting people to purchase PSL's, I am sure he won't care about the people who didn't purchase the psl. Also if Bob didn't want to piss of that many people he would have had the team draft VY and we all saw what he did there.

Trust me, Robert McNair is a business man 1st. I know in the 2006 the team was ranked #4 out of all the nfl teams net worth, over a billion dollars.

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2006/30/...ns_302019.html[/quote]