View Single Post
Old 01-12-2005   #10
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 272958 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE_HONKEY_TONK_KID
I don't understand why we would take another RB........We have Davis and Hawlings, and Wells impressed me this year how he came on. I like Shelton, and I think we could be a surprise, he got limited exposure with all the passing Lousville really does. Shelton's stock is going to sky-rocket after the combine, and if we want him, its going to take a 2nd.
There are a number of large--240+ lb backs, some with sub 4.6 speed that will be available on the 2nd day this year. Don't be shocked at all if the Texans take one. Casserly likes getting backs on the 2nd day and Capers likes a big pound it back--he would love a combo of a physical back with semi-big play potential like Davis (note I didn't say home run threat--15+ yds is Capers definition of a big run play) and a big grinder that gets 3 yds virtually every time.