Thread: Dan Cody
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2005   #20
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68813 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan
Also, for all of those who are contending that we have resolved the OLB situation, we have plenty of bodies but none have proven they are NFL level pass rushers, and have zero issue with Texans addressing this position at any point in the draft until there is guy who get at 8-10 sacks playing that spot.
I think Peek has proven to be an NFL caliber pass rusher. I know he's young and probably lacks in other areas, but I just wanted to point that out.
HJam72 is online now   Reply With Quote