View Single Post
Old 01-12-2005   #6
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano
That is exactly who I was talking about. I really like his North South style of running. I really don't mind him not be a great pass catcher, although I have to think he has some kind of skills now coming from pass happy Louisville. He would only spell Davis and really be the kind of back that can help punish in the 4th quarter when we need those 3rd and 2 plays.

What round is he projected to drafted in?
From what I have seen he is graded out as 2nd or 3rd rounder.
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote