View Single Post
Old 01-12-2005   #48
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11283 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulip
I almost hope we don't. I hate MNF. It's total ****. They deserve to get the **** games they are always choosing because they anticipate poorly. I hate that the NFL is going to help them out next year with flexibility in choosing games closer to the air date.

If we have to have a MNF game, I hope it's at home so that I can be at the game, not at home having to watch their lame broadcast.
ABC isn't fully to blame for their choices. Sure, they anticipate poorly, but they have to make their choices at the beginning of the season and they only get what's left after the other Networks protect their best matchup.

It would be a scheduling nightmare to get every team on MNF each year. Besides, do you really want to watch Miami at San Fran on MNF?
TexanBacker93 is offline   Reply With Quote