Thread: Uniform Numbers
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2004   #14
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

All I was saying was the free agents have their numbers decided so the jerseys could already be put out, while the rookies numbers still fluctuate so jerseys probably won't be made until the final number is decided. (Robinsons and Babins could be final for all I know).

Personally I kind of like the rarer numbers, example Davis having 37, eventually if the player is good enough people begin to associate a single number with a certain player. How many RBs do you think of when you see #22? How many QBs when you see #4?

It would be nice if Davis was eventually up in that elite club so when anyone saw the #37 the first name in their mind would be Houston Texans RB Domanick Davis.
ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote