View Single Post
Old 01-11-2005   #3
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1726 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected

i really dont think Haloti Ngata, DT, Oregon will last to the second round if he declares. i think the texans might try something like last year and trade back into the first round for him. first round should not be used on a rb or safty or cb. first round should strictly be for trenchs this year, unless someone of great value falls to us. ie: johnson or rolle. other than that it should be used for both lines, bpa. barron might slip to us.
i am not very big on wright from UT.
two senarios for mock draft i have for first few rounds:
1st- Alex Barron if available
1st-Haloti Ngata, DT, Oregon
3rd- pure raw athlete, natural skills but not developed fully
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
trade down for this version
1st-marcus spears
2nd- Haloti Ngata, DT, Oregon...if available...if even in draft
2nd- chris borwn
3rd- antionio perkins
3rd- see above reference to natural athelete player

also i dont know if they're are any kickers with any potential, but brown seemed to slip off this year, quite badly. i hope he gets it back, but i would like someone to replace him w/a stronger leg.
YoungTexanFan is offline   Reply With Quote