View Single Post
Old 01-11-2005   #73
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 145735 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
Denver, Indy and the Jets are all playoff caliber teams. I don't perceive us as quitting as much as I saw better teams beat an average team. We got whooped by some good teams....just like lots of average teams do.
That's part of the point I'm trying to make. We played BOTH SuperBowl contenders last year extremely close, but this year we get our "butts whooped"? I really think the guys last year played beyond what could be hoped for (given the IR stats). This years guys got down and then appeared to "Give Up". If this had happened only once, maybe twice, it wouldn't be as bothersome.

Oh well, everyone is entitled to their own read on this year & I did expect 7-9, so in some ways I'm NOT disappointed.

Wouldn't it be fun the have 'em come out "breathing fire" and play that way for 60 min. though?
disaacks3 is offline   Reply With Quote