View Single Post
Old 01-11-2005   #68
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 122253 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
You mean when we set the 2004 record of holding teams scoreless in consecutive quarters? We must be a pretty powerful team if we gave up and did what no other team could do last season during this period of games. I'm sure you didn't mean last 4 games but I really didn't see us giving up.
Nope, I sure didn't mean LAST 4, I meant AT LEAST 4, which is exactly what I stated....

If you honestly didn't see the Texans "mail it in" on multiple occasions this year, I'd suggest you re-watch the game footage, it's gruesome. Please see @Denver, @Indy, @NYJ, Cleveland for further reference.
disaacks3 is online now   Reply With Quote