View Single Post
Old 01-11-2005   #67
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3
The reality is that the Texans "gave up" in at least 4 games this year. If it's apparent to the coaches, the broadcasters, & the players, I'm on pretty safe ground in that part of my assessment.
You mean when we set the 2004 record of holding teams scoreless in consecutive quarters? We must be a pretty powerful team if we gave up and did what no other team could do last season during this period of games. I'm sure you didn't mean last 4 games but I really didn't see us giving up.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote