View Single Post
Old 09-16-2007   #5
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: greetings from carolina

Quote:
Originally Posted by gengizk View Post
Greetings texan fans. I come in peace! I just wanted to offer you guys the opportunity of a life time to surrender to us now and save yourself from being embarrassed tommorrow. I have alot of respect for your team because we were once an expansion team too. Granted we have had more success than you have had but still I know what it feels like to be the new kid on the block. So do yourselves a favor and convince your team not to show up tommorrow. Their is no shame in hiding. Take care my friends.

Bump.

Something tells me gengizk's post count will stay at 1.
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote