View Single Post
Old 09-15-2007   #3
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 345471 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: greetings from carolina

Quote:
Originally Posted by gengizk View Post
Greetings texan fans. I come in peace! I just wanted to offer you guys the opportunity of a life time to surrender to us now and save yourself from being embarrassed tommorrow. I have alot of respect for your team because we were once an expansion team too. Granted we have had more success than you have had but still I know what it feels like to be the new kid on the block. So do yourselves a favor and convince your team not to show up tommorrow. Their is no shame in hiding. Take care my friends.

This is the wrong part of our forum for smack talking and I don't much go in for smack, anyway.

But here's to a good game with no injuries!

And of course, a Texans' win.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote