View Single Post
Old 09-15-2007   #38
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 102895 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Help on buying jerseys

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsonFan View Post
......ok so we are accepting to a chef's fan and a panthers fan but not a texans fan ? come on
First, I'm assuming you mean to be a Titans fan in your post. Second, you can't be a Texans fan and a Titans fan. It's just not possible. I can somewhat understand being a VY/Texans fan but you can't root for both teams. Do you litter a Titans fan board with massive amounts of posts as well? You should.

The Chiefs and Panthers fans aren't also fans of teams in their division I'm sure. No way a Chiefs fan is a Raiders fan and you're probably not going to find a Panthers fan who loves the Saints or Falcons.

Again, you're not a true Texans fan if you like the Titans. It's just impossible.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote