View Single Post
Old 09-15-2007   #5
indiantexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 36 indiantexan is a quality contributor and well respectedindiantexan is a quality contributor and well respectedindiantexan is a quality contributor and well respectedindiantexan is a quality contributor and well respectedindiantexan is a quality contributor and well respectedindiantexan is a quality contributor and well respectedindiantexan is a quality contributor and well respectedindiantexan is a quality contributor and well respectedindiantexan is a quality contributor and well respectedindiantexan is a quality contributor and well respectedindiantexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub or Grossman

I am going with Schaub and Ahman. As Vinny said, one cannot trust the Dolphins...

I am playing in a Yahoo public league and the 2 QBs i was assigned were Bulger and Grossman, whom i later dropped for Schaub. I have T J Houshmazilly and Hines Ward as my 2 WRs. I was able to acquire Jacoby Jones on waivers . My RBs are Ahman Green and Ronnie Brown. Heath Miller (Pitt) is my TE and i have Pitt defense. I was able to win my 1st match-up. Hopefully, i can do the same in Week 2!

Last edited by indiantexan; 09-22-2007 at 03:07 AM.
indiantexan is offline   Reply With Quote