View Single Post
Old 01-11-2005   #19
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 122990 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Highlight Reel
Hartwell is another one of those guys who makes plays for his team but get's limited pubilicity because of the people around him (much like Sharper) with Ray Lewis, Terrell Suggs, Peter Boulware, Ed Reed and Chris McCallister around him Edge Hartwell is not going to get a huge amount of limelight but no doubt he is a talent and would make an Awesome addidition to the LB core.

Pretaining to Peek, we is ready for every down I can bet on it. And about that fighting with people, in my opinion with a couple games of starting experience that's going to go away. He WILL grow out of that. He adds FIRE to the team that I love. We could trade Wong away for at late 2nd.

Robinson-Bing-Earl-Rogers
Peek-Hartwell-Shaper-Babin
Walker-Payne-Smith

Do you know how beautiful that could be???

not sure how beautiful that is. Payne has to get over the injury and that is if/when he gets resigned. Even resigned we still lack pressure from our front 3 so we can clear room for the LB's
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote