View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007   #14
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Help on buying jerseys

I will pass it along.

Actually, the biggest problem right now isn't going to be the tackle twill lettering, I've found a source for that. What I really need is a source for the dazzle (man, I feel awfully freakin' cheesy when I type that) material. One can't just order blank nameplates. The NFL Gestapo has put the clamps on that.

So said, if we could rustle up a couple of yards of close-enough-to-liberty-white and awful-lot-like-deep-steel-blue dazzle material to make some blank nameplates then I could line up the lettering and a embroidery shop...

I wonder if this stuff would work:

http://www.hancockfabrics.com/shoppi...keyword=dazzle

Probably just pie in the sky but I'm going to keep plugging away at it.

Last edited by drewmar74; 09-13-2007 at 10:16 PM.
drewmar74 is offline   Reply With Quote