View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007   #12
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1185 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Help on buying jerseys

Here's my $.02....

The recommendations all listed above I can say "Amen" to.

1) I've picked up a handful of Chinese or whatever "authentic" jerseys off of ebay. So said, I think that these do look considerably better and seem to be of better quality that the "replica" jerseys that one runs across on the team websites, etc. If nothing else, your undershirt color won't show up through your numbers. Some of them are better than others, but a couple that I snagged have been really nice and worth the money. Great deals, actually.

2) I also scored one of the DD/DW EQT jerseys and it is pretty nice as well. If you don't have a ton of cash, that's a nice route to go and no one is going to throw beer on you for wearing the jersey of the Texans' all-time leading rusher (er, at least I think that they wouldn't).

3) I've got a couple of David Carr jerseys - blue and white - and I'm currently hunting a local source to replace the nameplates with a Schaub nameplate. I found one source but I'm trying to find a better one that uses the "dazzle" material to match the upper. If I can find a source and the prices are reasonable, I'll be sure to pass that along.