View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007   #8
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 79824 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Help on buying jerseys

I bought a fake Mario jersey off of ebay last year for $30. I will say this, it looks a whole lot better and more real than those cheap iron on numbered replicas that the NFL sells for $70 in some cases. I wore it last year down there and several were amazed that it was an ebay knock off. However when it comes to ebay knock offs you never know what you are going to get. I have been lucky so far with both football and soccer jerseys.

The best way to search ebay knock offs is to search "texans authentic jersey". The knock offs always advertise as authentic because of the sewn on numbers.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote