View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007   #4
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 36463 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Help on buying jerseys

I don't remember, but perhaps Walmart has some at a good price. The best time is always after the season ends or late spring to early summer.

If you shop Ebay, it is best to check the sellers feedback number and rating. If the numbers are well into the hundreds or thousands and the ratings are 98 to 100%, then even if its fake, it isn't something that you would be ashamed to wear.

Personally, I like Ebay sellers who market jerseys with stitched letters. Tags naming companies such as Reebok and Nike can easily be stitched on and claimed as authentic. Even though I have a few that don't quite pass the authentic test, but are very well made, look good, and of much better quality than some of the screened ones that cost more.

I just purchased an authentic 49er jersey that came from the organization, complete with autograph. My son is an avid 49er fan and has an Ebay seller's version. In doing a comparison, there was a difference seen, and to our surprise the Ebay had nicer detail in the stripes than the authentic (fake, stitched stripes, authentic screened stripes).

I guess the questions to answer to is how real do you want it?
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote