View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007   #3
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Help on buying jerseys

Maybe I'm just a nit-picker but I've never seen a good fake jersey. I can always find something wrong with one pretty quickly. They are all over ebay right now and if you do a search there for "Football Jersey Made in China" and check the box marked "search title and description" you will get lots of hits. Sadly you will not find any Texans in there. These guys seem to be mostly doing runs of a handful of players (you can guess I'm sure, MANNING, TOMLINSON, BUSH, and repeat) but no Texans seem high-profile enough to be worth faking.

You should keep your eyes peeled for used real Texans jerseys if you want a bargain but that's just my opinion. I sometimes jump on them after the season ends when a lot of places put them on sale.