View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007   #2
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Help on buying jerseys

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsonFan View Post
ok this may sound weird but i want to know what companies sell fake jerseys. I am low on cash and want a new texans jersey, so i know ebay they have jerseys for like 50 and 40 some lower but what companies sell those fake jerseys that look good but are fake? Thanks!
LOL, how do you have 932 posts on here allready?

Anyways, try Harwin St. I think those little places have everything in a fake brand. I don't think that too many people make fake jerseys though. You might be able to get a good Carr or Boselli jersey.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote