View Single Post
Old 01-10-2005   #4
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffSoldier
I like the idea, but do you think that the Texans would choose 2 d-linemen in a row?
Its hard to guess what they will do. Alot depends on who they get in FA. That will paint a better picture. But I know the DL is a major weakness, especially if Payne is released. Having a combo of Robaire Smith and Haloti Ngata would give the DL a major shot in the arm. And then having a HUGE DE like Spears on the outside would make that D-line one of the biggest, if not the biggest of any 3-4 in the league.

But like I said, until FA hits, its hard to see the needs in April.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote