View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007   #8
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Haywood Jeffries

That's amazing! I love seeing him hanging out with the fans. Haywood Jeffries was my favorite player on the Oilers at the time. I loved his sideline 'body out but two feet in' catches. I don't think anyone else did them better.

That's a great honor to meet Jeffries in a scenario like that. I've met my share of professional athletes parking their cars at clubs. Too many times, I've seen them do what Haywood appears to be doing in those two photos. They're people too. And people need people.

Great stuff!