View Single Post
Old 01-10-2005   #7
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3367 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

O line and D line I think are our 2 bigest needs. But we can forget anything being done to the D line unless Payne does not return and we replace him in the draft or though free agency, and other that that nothing will be done to the D line since Walker and Smith are both in the middle of big money contracts. The O line I cannot figure out exactly what I would do with that yet. I think though if we continue to run the zone blocking scheme, we will need a few quicker, younger, more athletic linemen.