View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007   #2
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 146812 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub or Grossman

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiantexan View Post
I had Marc Bulger as my starting QB and Rex Grossman on the bench for Week 1. After Grossman's pathetic performance i dumped him and got Schaub. Whom should i play for week 2...Schaub vs. Carolina or Bulger vs. 49ers?

Also, whom should i play between Ahman Green and Ronnie Brown (Miami) for Week 2?

Some advise please!

Take this with a LARGE grain of salt... but...

Schaub could have a long day against a good Carolina defense. But Bulger lost his LT and Mike Martz isn't there any more. The Niners were bringing all sorts of pressure against the Cards and I expect them to do the same against the Rams. I honestly think that Schaub is going to have a better day.

Ronnie Brown got less than 3 ypc and 40 yards receiving against the Skins. Ahman was much more productive on the ground but not so productive through the air last week. Ahman is going to be going against the Panthers (did I mention their defense is good?) and Brown is going against a Dallas defense that looked pretty porous last week. My first guess would be to take Brown. IF the Dallas D really is as bad as it looked against the Giants, then he could have a good day.

But I don't trust the Dolphins.

I'd go with Ahman.

And that sounds like I'm a total .
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote