View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007   #27
CTWade
Quack Attack

Rep Power: 14 CTWade could be on the next Madden coverCTWade could be on the next Madden coverCTWade could be on the next Madden coverCTWade could be on the next Madden coverCTWade could be on the next Madden coverCTWade could be on the next Madden cover
Default Re: Looking for tickets to any game

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansLucky13 View Post
True, but since I have never seen the section with my own two eyes, I will have to trust in the experiences of my fellow Texans.

Until the day I see 700 written somewhere in Reliant, the section may as well be host to the Easter Bunny and Santa Clause.

We sat in the 700's last game, and boy, did we have trouble finding them. I believe we walked around the stadium twice looking for them, almost missing kick-off even though we've been in the stadium near a hour. The trick was numbers on the signs hanging over the entrances into the seating area from the outer top promenade didn't list the 700's numbers at all.

Eventually a group of us entered at an 600 level endzone entrance and climbed up to the 700 mini-level. Another group of us managed to find an elevator on the four (600) floor and take it up. If you want to see the seating directly for yourself look for the directly under the giant jumbotrons. They're endzone only.

The view of the field was good, but you you couldn't see the jumbotrons on either side of the field, as one was directly over you and blocked the view of the other one. Being in somewhat of a cove also sheltered you from the noise, reducing it roughly 40/50%. The fans up there were also pretty laid back, only my group was up and yelling on a regular basis.

I think next time we will cough up another 20 dollars and move down in the 600's to get into the action a bit more.
CTWade is offline   Reply With Quote