View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007   #4
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 209608 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Haywood Jeffries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
Don't know how many of my fellow yellow lotters were hanging around after the game, but I hope you stayed long enough to catch up with Haywood Jeffries.

Man, that's cool! We stayed until the golf cart cops asked us to vacate the premises, but did not get a chance to see HJ. He was always one of my favorite players form the r&s days. Glad he's being embraced by Houston Texans fans, too.