View Single Post
Old 01-10-2005   #20
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Im not sure how much longer the Texans plan on waiting for Joppru, but the non-existance of a all around TE is hurting us badly. I am as eager as any fan to see Bennie return. I am hoping he comes around this year and gives the O a legitimate TE threat.

But with the way the TE is killing teams these days, I dont know how long you can hold off.

If you wait to see if BJ is ready, you miss out on FA, and rookie TE. But if you pick one up and BJ can play, you have 2 threats at TE.

JMO
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote