View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007   #14
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 88794 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Help is on the way Texans Fans

-
Quote:
Originally Posted by HersheyBar View Post
The news around here is that the bridges around the Houston metropolitan area will be closed on Sunday to prevent massive numbers of Texan suicides. Apparently, the Red Cross is mobilizing and preparing for an extended let down in the Texans performance in the Chiefs vs. Texans opening football season. Counseling will be offered throughout the season as their team steadily declines into the toilet this season.

I can't wait to read the posts on this board and listen to you're teams press conference after this game. Both should be extremely entertaining

GO CHIEFS
I hope your team trainers pack plenty of that dressed-up ketchup y'all call KC Masterpiece... It'll make the football taste better to Huard when it's shoved down his throat...
I'm sure he'll appreciate that... even KC Masterpiece tastes better than a football that was recently extracted from LJ's backside!!!

WAAAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by michaelm; 09-07-2007 at 03:43 PM.
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote