View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007   #11
jerek
Pro Hobbyist

Rep Power: 11661 jerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to jerek
Default Re: Fantasy sleepers

Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbedtexansfan513 View Post
JACOBY JONES!
I was about to ask if any one else quietly picked him up in a late round like I did?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollinstone18 View Post
Owen Daniels
Got him, though I doubt he'll play much since I got Antonio Gates.

I think Texans players are routinely lousy for fantasy points. Even Andre Johnson. We just don't run a "fantasy friendly" offense--we tend to grind it out on the ground, chew up lots of clock and throw high-accuracy short and mid-range routes, then get stopped in the red zone. However, I am hopeful that Schaub's presence might change that this year, even though I think that part of what I have just described is in some sense the way Kubiak chooses to run his offense. Similarly, I've never thought Denver offered many top fantasy choices.

Last edited by jerek; 09-07-2007 at 01:33 PM.
jerek is offline   Reply With Quote