View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007   #2
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Gameday Checklist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate View Post
From Alan Burges Blog: http://www.houstontexans.com/news/blogs.asp?post_id=191

*Wear white.

*Get your nacho lovin’, foot-long hot dog cravin’, 10-pound baked potato scarfin', dippin' dots lickin’, monster soft drink/margarita by the yard chuggin’ butts in your seats by kickoff.

*Be loud when the Texans are on defense (I’m almost embarrassed to say this in an open forum, but sadly there are so many who still don’t get it…).

*Be quiet when the Texans are on offense (ditto…).
The only thing I would change would be to tell them to get to thier seats by player announcements but I think he means that.

AMEN, AJ!