View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007   #11
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: High School Games?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellerLotYeller View Post
I'm going to check out the Willowridge vs. Clements game also. I'm curious to see Carr jr. do his thing. My brother coaches at Willowridge and he's always on me to go to the football games. I usually just wait til basketball season to watch him coach, so I guess I'll have to make him happy this year. I hear the band is unbelievable.
Who is your brother? Yes, the band is still unbelievable. Even though the numbers are down significantly over the last few years, they can hold their on in any competition.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote