View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007   #17
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Your Fantasy Team

running 2 leagues this year....one is a standard league, and one is a dynasty league, which means you get to keep 9 players every year forever.

the dynasty!

qb-vince young
qb-matt schaub
rb-ladanian tomlinson
rb-ahman green
rb-jerious norwood
rb-ron dayne
wr-Reggie Brown
wr-Devery Henderson
wr-Amani Toomer
wr-Bobby Wade
wr-Jacoby Jones
wr-Devin Hester
wr-michael clayton
wr-ted ginn jr.
te-greg olsen
te-owen daniels

I've got a lot of young talent...just a question of who pans out and who doesn't. I think i can win this year, but i've got 9 solid players for next year...hoping to land a stud rookie in the first round of next years draft, and that should lock up my running back position...if jerious norwood works out, so much the better.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote