View Single Post
Old 01-08-2005   #20
THE_HONKEY_TONK_KID
Rookie

Send a message via MSN to THE_HONKEY_TONK_KID Send a message via Yahoo to THE_HONKEY_TONK_KID

So what if Mike Williams runs a 4.6? Anquan Boldin ran a 4.7 at the combine 2 years ago and the scouts said "OMG why is this kid here?" and look at the numbers he has posted up in Arizona with QBs throwing to him by the name of Jeff Blake and Josh McCown.

I never meant to say Gaffney wouldn't make it in the NFL. I just said that if we had another big time playmaker at WR to complimant Johson it could really open up things for David. If there is a defensive guy we want at #13 lets go get him, but if the decision is between trading down or taking Williams, well there shouldn't be much thought to it. I thought this guy was the best receiver in last years draft if he was in there.

I think Bradford is a free agent this offseason right? Or maybe its next, but if he is gone we don't want Armstrong being our #3. He makes some pretty good catches in tough situations, but from what I hear this guy can't run routes worth hardly anything. We don't want that guy as our #3.

What about Starling? Everybody was talking about him in the preseason and many said he had as much talent as AJ but was raw. He looked good in the preseason but never got the shot in the regular season. He played a lot of special teams, but I'm hoping he gets his chance next season, we could have something in this kid.
THE_HONKEY_TONK_KID is offline   Reply With Quote