Thread: Mike Shanahan
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007   #4
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 218004 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Mike Shanahan

They say Shanahan screws fantasy owners, because he usually goes with a Running back by committee.

But that's only because he hasn't found a real every down back since TD. Someone who can catch out of the backfield, block on passing downs, run in open space, get the short yards, power in for a TD, run the stretch.... etc...

Clinton Portis was the closest thing he's had since, & Travis Henry is similar, IMHO.

Obviously, I'm not a head coach, but if I were in Shanahan's shoes, Mike Bell would be in the game inside the 20.. that is if he's still healthy, I really don't know.

Selvin Young is a good runner, and may be the starter before the end of the season, if he can show he can do all those other things.