View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007   #10
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Help is on the way Texans Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Word is round here that Yall don't know how to jump, let alone from a bridge. Seems yall have a good case of the Big Head, Be careful not to bust a seam in that head dress. Tell your buddies they won't allow anything but foam arrows in Reliant, and we all know foam arrows don't hurt. Oh and do tell your homies to stay around for the whoopin cause we like to provide you with a crying towel and a smooth drink to calm your tears. Remember Hershey, Our 16 and 0 strats with you guys.

GO TEXANS
I think you mean STARTS!.....I don't know what "strat" means, but I don't want to do it with them.