View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007   #7
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 182216 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Help is on the way Texans Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by HersheyBar View Post
The news around here is that the bridges around the Houston metropolitan area will be closed on Sunday to prevent massive numbers of Texan suicides. Apparently, the Red Cross is mobilizing and preparing for an extended let down in the Texans performance in the Chiefs vs. Texans opening football season. Counseling will be offered throughout the season as their team steadily declines into the toilet this season.

I can't wait to read the posts on this board and listen to you're teams press conference after this game. Both should be extremely entertaining

GO CHIEFS
So ... in the 2008 draft , do you think y'all will take Brohm or Brennan with the 3rd pick ?

We'll be looking for the BPA with the 20ish pick .

Last edited by Honoring Earl 34; 09-05-2007 at 07:52 PM.
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote