View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007   #18
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 209247 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wear White Sunday!!!

Quote:
Wear White Sunday!!!
Do socks count?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
If it is Liberty White day, you should wear white.

The problem with Houston as fans is we don't do things like other fans do.

It would be nice to have ALL white jerseys/shirts, with the seats filled before player announcements, and everyone being loud and proud. It just won't happen in Houston.

Maybe we will get better at it as the team does well.
Some of us aren't swayed by marketing decisions that give us FIVE home unis.

What I don't get is "Liberty White Day", like the white jerseys are special...expect for the other 3-4 times they wear them this season.

ohhhhh, they have white pants now, so that makes all the difference...not.

I'm going with my steel blue custom authentic. No way do I blow $200 on a jersey only to skip wearing it so I can wear a t-shirt to make sure I'm color coordinated.

Nobody cares what us goat herders wear up on the mountain anyway...

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
I can't....I dont own a liberty jersey. Gonna have to rock the battle red andre. Sorry guys.
Nothing to apologize for, IMO. I hate the strength of the marketing department that this team seems to display. Maybe I'm old school, but teams should have official home and away jerseys, IMHO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsonFan View Post
why do we not have a specific home jersey or away like we where blue when we are home and away same as white?
Good question, and one I've never figured out in five seasons.