View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007   #16
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Your Fantasy Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
thats a nice stable of Running Backs you got there. Look for both Lynch and Peterson to finish the season strong and be very valuable and explosive.

our teams are pretty similar except I somehow lucked out and got the #1 pick and got LT for the second straight year....

LT was the #1 pick in my league, and I picked 8th. I'm sure hoping those rooks will have a good year, and I agree, I think they will both finish the year strong.

Not sure yet what to do with my WRs this week. Right now I'm leaning toward benching Harrison, but, GAWD, that's hard to do!! What do you think?
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote