View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007   #16
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 57661 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wear White Sunday!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulip View Post
Wear white. Even though I think Surrender Sunday is a totally lame gimmick.

On Liberty White Day and Battle Red Day, always choose the color over wearing team apparel. The point is to have the whole stadium looking uniform. My desktop has Petey in battle red in the sea of Bull Pen fans. Only a couple of fans weren't wearing red, and it looks bad.

My other half did NOT want to buy a white Texans shirt, but he got lucky when they passed out free ones at training camp. I bought one at Academy last year for the same occasion.
I've got to admit, from a guy who has never ever liked the all white unis, the Texans actually looked pretty sharp in them last year. I wouldn't want them to switch to it permanently, and other than that game and battle red day, I wish they'd wear the blues for all other home games.

Gimmick or not, I think it's a cool idea to try and get the stadium all white, all blue or all red. I think that actually may be an original idea. Well, at least a twist to that idea. I know team's fans have dressed one color at games before, but I don't know of any who do 3 colors.

And when the team starts winning, the fans will get with the program.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote