View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007   #15
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 56302 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wear White Sunday!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulip View Post
Wear white. Even though I think Surrender Sunday is a totally lame gimmick.

On Liberty White Day and Battle Red Day, always choose the color over wearing team apparel. The point is to have the whole stadium looking uniform. My desktop has Petey in battle red in the sea of Bull Pen fans. Only a couple of fans weren't wearing red, and it looks bad.

My other half did NOT want to buy a white Texans shirt, but he got lucky when they passed out free ones at training camp. I bought one at Academy last year for the same occasion.

White it is, I have to take my son to Academy to buy cleats - looks like they will be very expensive cleats (I have to slip it by my other half).