View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007   #15
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3658 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: Your Fantasy Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Here's mine!

QB's Matt Schaub
Alex Smith backup

RB's J Addai
E. James
Marchaun Lynch
Adrian Peterson

WR's A Johnson YEA!!!
A. Boldin
M. Harrison

Kicker: Kris Brown

My league doesn't play defense. If it did, I would try to nab the Bears.

I'll have to pick up another kicker, maybe. Since we don't have a bye until the 10th week, I might be able to slide by without one. Hoping my rookie RBs have a GREAT year.

Gotta have faith in our TEXANS!! Hoping Matt and AJ have a PROBOWL year.

thats a nice stable of Running Backs you got there. Look for both Lynch and Peterson to finish the season strong and be very valuable and explosive.

our teams are pretty similar except I somehow lucked out and got the #1 pick and got LT for the second straight year....