View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007   #8
BeerTastesLikeVictory
Custom Title

Rep Power: 40940 BeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anybody using Superfan DirecTV?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
I have been a customer for over 10 years, whats the best line to hit them with?
I really love the service but dont want to pay any more??
I have been a customer for a long time how wbout a deal?
Why do I pay extra, my neighbor doesnt?

Please advise oh gr8 one!
I tried most of those when I was on the phone last night ordering Sunday Ticket. I did not try for the free Superfan Upgrade though. I was pretty much shafted at every response. Told them I have paid full price for the Ticket the last 4 years, they did not care. My wife is the best at those things, I should have let her do it. She did get a free DVR out of them 2 years ago because of the terrible job they did when we re-installed at a new house.

*Sig by False Start*
"If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
-David Daye
BeerTastesLikeVictory is offline   Reply With Quote