View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007   #9
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Tailgate-Chiefs game

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
Its Liberty White day isnt it?
Wear your white if ya got it!
It might be Liberty White day Tom, BUT, since the Chiefs are red and white, I think I'll wear blue. Not gonna really matter though. I think the noise is what's gonna shake those Chiefs up. Shadow has a new white Ryan's jersey, and I AIN'T gonna go out and buy him a blue one! lol So, as long as we make it LOUD, it's not gonna really matter.

Sure will miss you BIG!! Just not right not seeing you and Frosty at the tailgate.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote