View Single Post
Old 01-08-2005   #11
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 109004 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by pskinny
I seriously hope your right. I guess I just don't see the playmaking ability in Gafney that these guys have. These guys all get the ball in the end zone, one thing Gafney doesn't. Though it's a valid arguement to say Gafney doesn't get the ball thrown his way down the field much. Whether that's due to Palmer not having confidence in his abilities or the offense not being able to execute, I don't know. Gafney had his best year this year by far, hopefully he continues to improve and proves me wrong.
Hey, you may be right, but I just see the fire and replace mentality prevalent among our fans when the team stated early on that they are the draft and groom type of organization. If you are going to throw down examples of guys like Bennett you should look up his career stats first.

Personally, I think Gaffney is a guy who will have a career close to Muhsin Muhammad. He was the Gaffney of his team in the sense that his own fans never really appreciated him until this season.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote