View Single Post
Old 01-08-2005   #19
sprtsfanatic
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE_HONKEY_TONK_KID
I like Eslinger. I watched him in the Music City Bowl or whatever, and I think this guy coule be a steal. Maybe a little undersized, but this kid plays tough. And better yet we could get him I think early on the second day. Besides the way we are going to work this out, this guy will get experience little by little, just what he needs. In 2 years he could be starting full time for us and shock a lot of people about how good he is. I just don't know if we could wait 2 years.............

If we go for a person like Wilkerson, its going to be at a high price. And I like Wilkerson............but have we thought about taking Wilkerson and moving McKinney to guard? Just another option to look into............

My votes on these two guys. Honkey Tonk hit it right on the nose...it all depends on what kind of time table we are looking at but one of these two guys would be great. I also watched the bowl game with Eslinger and he consistantly beat his man and got the secondary to block upfield. Great looking kid with a high motor at center.
Good thing is we ALL SEE AND AGREE that the Center position needs to be addressed this offseason...hopefully the bigheads upstairs see it the same way!
sprtsfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote