Thread: First Game
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007   #16
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: First Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Hey Buffaloe Soldier, I say if you do not have a pass park in the old Astroworld Hotel, I think it is the park plaza or something, Anywho go to the front dest and pony up the 20 bucks and then drive behind the buildings like your going north on kirby. when yo get to the dead end turn right move as close to kirby as you can and park. get out and walk across the street to the Blue Crew
Or you can do what I do. I park at the Fanin Park and Ride for $10 and then it's $2 per person to ride the train the short trip to the Dome and then I walk a Looong ways to the Ornge lot and say hey to FILO and then mosey on over to the Platinum lot.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote