View Single Post
Old 01-08-2005   #3
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 52212 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Sand, I mean Led sure I remember, that was the 2nd mock that Hookem organized on http://www.texanstalk.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi I remember the 1st one ran too long & by the time the second one began we all ran out of time, but it was alot of fun. Thanks for trading as Jacksonville GM Jack beerlover Del Rio was able to grab Roy Williams with the 9th pick and Will Smith with the Saints 18th pick. Isn't it funny now that the Saints actually did pick Will Smith and he was a big part of the reason why that defense became so good at the end of the season, too bad they didnt make the playoffs.

So no matter what you want to call yourself Sandman or Ledzepplen269, beerlover will be glad to do buisness again in the HoustonTexans.com Mock draft of 2005
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote