View Single Post
Old 01-08-2005   #29
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 57304 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj.
If you mean 'last year' as in 2003, you are correct.

In 2004 the Texans first preseason game was against Dallas at home.

In 2003 the Texans opened preseason at home against Denver and went to Dallas in the second week of preseason.

In 2002, I recall the scrimmage against Dallas at Robertson and at the Alamodome but I don't think we played them in the preseason. The home preseason games were against Miami and Tampa.
Yeah, 2003 is what I meant.

In 2002 we played 3 road games in a row, including the Hall of Fame game, (Giants, Saints, Chiefs) before coming home to play the Dolphins and Bucs.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote